Thursday, March 17, 2005

:: phuket, here i come...::

:: its been that long, huh...::


it has been almost 10 years since my last trip.

that was when i had my hair all long and wavy and bungee-jumped for the first time.

this time, it is me with the lesser hair and can't seemed to be excited anymore....equipped with only a cheap air-ticket, hell, i really do not have anything arranged.....>

with no plans whatsoever, i really do not know what will i do there....maybe i will return few books, sun-tan, eat, rent a motorbike, take pics and try not to think about work at all.

wish me luck people...see you!

ps: did i also mention that this is my annual birthday get-away? ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When you're there, you'll know how to unwind and there'll be things to do.

The main thing is, like what you've said, do not to think about work!