Thursday, June 21, 2007

:: back in SG ::

after quite an eventful S323 flight from amsterdam to singapore.i am finally home.


two dramas:

1) an intoxicated passenger causing troubles in the plane, which required some assistance from me (to hold him down, and ask him in dutch, at the request of the flight steward of course). my reward is just words of thanks and gratitude, that's enough i guess.

2) a neighbour who lived 2 floors above me has jumped from the building. she was successful with her suicide attempt, unfortunately. my reward is that i didn't have to see through the whole ordeal (but my mom did), and by the time i arrived home, everything else is clear except for the police cars and the cleaning of the 'evidence'.

so, welcome back aGentX to Singapore (even though for a short while)

No comments: