Thursday, September 07, 2006

:: SNA National Day Luncheon ::

Tabblo: SNA National Day Luncheon

On the same day that I was anxiously waiting to see Madonna in the flesh, the Singapore Netherlands Association (SNA) had organised a buffet-lunch-cum-lucky draw in conjunction with National Day celebration.

It was the first time that I ever attended an event organised by the kind people of SNA.

At the back of my mind, the following thoughts came to mind: “DIE liao…fellow Singaporeans, BUFFET, food, being not punctual, kiasu, snobs, ugly and unfashionable...”

And my mind did not disappoint me….it was all true.

I am not going to comment anything about it – apart, it was just NICE. and let's say i don't think i'm going to miss the fellow Singaporeans here that much though...
don't get me wrong, there were nice people and i guess its too early to say if we are going to share singlish together for a long time to go.
and i'm happy with my own sense of patriotism for my country... :-P

No comments: