Wednesday, February 15, 2006

:: finally ::


I have enough of Tom Cruise's going ga-ga over Katie Holmes and made her pregnant (finally, he proved a point that he's not mandul (infertile).)

To be in love is wonderful - but to really going overboard with the public display of affection (remember the monkey-stomping-at-sofa-thingey at Oprah) ...I'll hurl.

And this brighten up my day...well, even it is not proven not to be true, yet - well at least, a nice post-Valentine's Day coitus (and waking up to the real world).

But I hope it is just a rumour, I really do.

2 comments:

kuetart said...

Hi, I bloghopped from Trish"s. I frankly think Kate had an IVF or something coz if Tom can't do it with two women who have been with him for years, then...

lancerlord said...

The title of magazine and the big "SPLIT" word like out of place. Make me assume that to split is life and need style to split also. kekeke....