Friday, November 04, 2005

aGentX says goodbye to holland : Jul to Nov 2005

the view from my office in the hague has changed from the sunny and green trees to yellow autumn skies...it was time for me to leave the hague and holland.

Holland

yes, i am going to miss all the life experiences there but the work got to continue and be completed in kuala lumpur and singapore.

then, it will be back to the beautiful dutch low lands...(again..i hope).

aGentX is also taking a rest from blogging, life has found many new meanings suddenly...until then, take care you all...

cheers and farewell.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope u had fun there. And enjoy life always.

Unknown said...

Couldn't agree with you more.
Six months in the UK during my uni days
completely changed the way I look at the world...

Unknown said...

Take care.

Anonymous said...

what? You was in Holland? In the Hague (Den Haag)? Do you really like Holland? I live in Holland.

Anyway if you recognize me, I am the previous Nahum on your blog Links and I am the same person who has modified your blog template from Theron Parlin to Blogger ;) Psstt LOL

Anonymous said...

Greetings aGent X, you have a pretty cool blog here. I was searching for home based work in uk. I just started my home business and you can see it at this link - home based work in uk. Your post title caught my eye - this post. I'm just looking for tips on how to be a better mentor. I know that’s not what you’re going on about in this post but I am trying to expand my vocabulary phrases so I can talk to many different personalities. I mean I have to talk to a lot of people and I need to be able to connect with everyone.

Anyways aGent X, this helped. Keep it up, I'll be back.

SooHK said...

Merry xmas and happy new year...