Thursday, October 28, 2004

:: it's zoukout time again!::

ZoukOUT!

I am determined to party hard this year-end - after 2 years of withdrawal from attending this event.

I missed its inaugural party in 2001 at Sentosa (which incidentally 2 party-goers died from drowining), because it was held during the holy Muslim month of Ramadan, and again in 2002.

Last year in 2003 when it was held at Marina South, I watched a movie instead, had romantic dinner and walked alongside the Marina Bay with my date. Sounded nice as it was, but the beats from the parties was something more fulfilling than the getting lucky at the end of the nite. When I was driving passed the Sheares Bridge on the way home around 3 in the morning, I wished I had made a detour to the party instead.

After all said and done, I resolved to end this year like its party 1999.

So this year, watch out...here I come!

No comments: